Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bra in a swimsuit

This is not a tutorial by me, but a link to a post where this is described in detail: http://threedresses.org/2013/06/12/adding-support-to-your-swimsuit/

I've owned a bra with a build-in bra a long time ago and worn it till it almost fell apart. I haven't owned or found a well fitting swimsuit since (at least not in a price range I'm willing to pay). As I'm not much of a sunbather or swimmer, not too much of a problem, but I would like to try this sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I had bookmarked this post as well. Looks useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of these swimsuits which was made like a bra (not separate bra fitted in) and it was the best swim suit ever. I bought it in a 2nd hand shop (new with tags tho) and it was originally very expensive. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, please let me know.